Tuesday 9 July 2013

I have a confession to make

When I started blogging and making YouTube videos I did so to keep a record of what I make. This worked for a little while, until I realised that my photos were not very good and I didn't actually know what I was doing technically speaking. As I continued to over think the situation, I had less and less time to actually post something!! That is the problem with over thinking it doesn't leave a lot of time for the DOING!!!
So, I am officially over it. No more over thinking for me. Bad not completely fabulous photos will suffice. I accept I will need to practice before I improve and that will only come with the doing!
Please accept my blanket apology for anything that is not quite as good as I would like it to be.
I am a work in progress.
And that is half the fun!


 I live in my own little world but it's okay they know me here.



Have fun today!!
xx Michelle 



No comments:

Post a Comment