Friday 27 January 2012

I Love Graphic 45

Can you guess why??
I have been stalking the graphic 45 blog every day to see all the new and exciting products that I will soon be justifying! Yes I know I already have paper, and I have trinkets ....but not these new ones - I have to have them! My wish list is now ridiculously long but there is something that won't be on my wish list, because I won - yes - I did - I won one of four daily prizes! I screamed so loud my family thought I had seen a mouse! (Yes - it is a ridiculous thing to be terrified of.... but I am.)
Here is the link to todays post just in case you missed it.
http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/2012/01
Thank you Graphic 45 - I can't wait to get my goodies!

I have had a fabulous busy week and I have 3 projects nearly ready to show you - Hopefully tomorrow.

Wishing you are all having a fabulous day.
xx Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, Congrats! you lucky girl! uummm G45.
    You'll have to show us what you get form them.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you have been so nice to me and my blog :-) I would love to put together a box of things from mike's that you can't get in NZ. Blasa boxes - yes but what else???

    ReplyDelete